The ROC Pass
ROC passes may be picked up at the Marriott Center or Harris Fine Arts Center Ticket Offices, Monday thru Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. ROC Passes may also be picked up at sporting events at which the card will be honored.
BYU students, this will be your pass to ROC every regular season, home, NCAA sponsored sporting event at BYU.
- Students may purchase a pass for themselves and up to 3 additional passes for guests.
- No Refunds. There will be a significant replacement fee for lost or stolen cards.
- General Admission seating within the ROC section at sporting events is on a first-come, first-serve basis with your ROC Pass.
- Admission is not guaranteed. Come as early as possible to ensure seating.
- Your ROC pass and/or guest pass may be used by anyone and is transferrable.
- Any ROC Pass holder wearing opposing team’s colors or gear WILL be relocated to the top of the student section. No exceptions.
Student General Admission $65
UPGRADE YOUR ROC PASS to a Mountain America ROC Debit Card*:
- All the features of a ROC Pass combined with the purchasing power of a Mountain America Debit Card.
- Special bonus: Receive $75 when you open a new Mountain America Checking Account and Visa Debit Card**.
- If you already have a Mountain America Debit Card, you can convert it to a ROC Debit Card by visiting Mountain America’s Provo Branch (88 N 500 W) or Orem branch (1219 S 800 E).
- Qualifying for a debit card requires a credit check; you may need a co-signer.
- MACU ROC Debit Cards will be available for pick-up at the Provo and Orem Branches.
- No Refunds. Lost MACU Roc Debit Cards need to be replaced by Mountain America.
*On approved credit
**To qualify for reward, you must sign up for eStatements. Reward will be deposited into account within 30 business days. Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date, or it will be debited from account at closing. Offer not available on secondary accounts, account conversions or in combination with any other offer. Reward is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000. Limit one reward per person, per household.
Clarification on ROC Line Rules (below): Not all ROC pass holders need a ROC Line Card. These ROC Line Cards are for those who would normally be in line all week in order to get seats closer to the field. If you don’t care about where you sit, you can arrive at the stadium at any time on Gameday. For bigger games, such as the home opener or Homecoming, it’s recommended that you arrive early to secure a seat, as the ROC section is first come, first serve. You do not need to be in line on Friday to have a seat in the ROC.
For those who DO want to be in line: ROC Line Card drops will always be on campus. The first person at the drop zone will receive ROC Line Card #1. This card can get a group of 5 people in the #1 spot in line. the second person will receive card #2 and so on. You do not need your entire group present to receive a card. If you need 2 cards, you must arrive with 2 people.